UPDATE AS OF SEPTEMBER 22, 2019 10:00:00 AM
Welcome to Potato Corner Craze v3!
Potato Corner Craze PHP 100 Discount Coupon for Giga Fries redemptions may only be done every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 12:00NN to 3:00PM.
Make sure to read all the instructions below before you play the game! :)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I just redeem my Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries in ANY Potato Corner branch? (Maaari ko ba i-redeem ang Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries sa kahit saang branch ng Potato Corner?)
- No, you may only redeem at our participating stores. Scroll below to see the list!
- Can I redeem my Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries ANYTIME? (Maaari ko ba i-redeem ang Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries kahit anong oras o araw?)
- No, you may only redeem every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 12:00NN to 3:00PM at a participating Potato Corner store from September 16 until December 18, 2019 ONLY.
- Can I use my Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries on other Potato Corner products? (Maaari ko bang gamitin ang Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries sa ibang produkto ng Potato Corner?)
- No, you may only apply your Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries when you purchase Giga Fries.
- Do I need to register in order to redeem my Php100 discount coupon for Giga Fries? (Kailangan bang mag-register sa app upang makapag redeem?)
- Yes, inability to register prior to redemption is not allowed.
- Do I need internet connection to play PC Craze? (Kailangan ba ng internet para makapaglaro?)
- No, you may play Potato Corner Craze even though you are not connected to the internet.
- Do I need internet connection to redeem my Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries? (Kailangan ba ng internet para makapag redeem?)
- Yes, you do! Without a stable internet connection, your redemption might not be successful and would result to you losing your coins.
- Can I still collect coins after reaching the maximum number of Php 100 discount coupons for Giga Fries which is 3 in my Spudpack? (Makakapag kolekta ba ko ulit ng coins kahit nakamit ko na ang maximum number ng Php100 discount coupons for Giga Fries (3) sa aking Spudpack?)
- No, but you may still continue to play the game without earning coins.
- If I delete my PC Craze game app, will I lose all my coins and/or Php 100 discount coupons for Giga Fries? (Kapag dinelete ko ba ang aking app, mawawala ang coins at discounts ko?)
- Yes, you will. So don’t delete your app if you have remaining coins and unredeemed Php 100 discount coupons for Giga Fries.
- How many Php 100 discount coupons for Giga Fries can I redeem per visit? (Ilang beses ako pwede mag redeem kada araw?)
- You can claim one Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries per visit.
- Can I use two Php 100 discount coupons for Giga Fries to get the Giga Fries for free? (Maaari ba akong gumamit ng dalawang Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries para makuha ko ng libre ang Giga Fries?)
- No, you may only use one Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries per Giga Fries order.
- May I still redeem my rewards from the Old Potato Corner Craze versions launched last 2018? (Maaari ko pa bang maredeem ang rewards ko galing sa lumang Potato Corner Craze app?)
- No, old rewards from previous Potato Corner Craze app versions are void and unredeemable.
- Tap on the Giga Cup to prepare the service.
- Tap the bag of fries to start frying.
- Choose the flavor that the customer requests.
- Tap the shaker to shake the fries.
- Tap the customer to serve their order.
- Serve more customers per game to collect coins to exchange for real Giga fries.
- Players will be given 90 seconds per game to serve as many customers as they can.
- 1 coin is collected for every 5 successful customers served.
- Collect 100 coins to earn 1 Php 100 discount coupons for Giga Fries to be stored in the Spudpack.
- Players can store upto 3 Php 100 discount coupons for Giga Fries in their Spudpack.
- The Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries will only be valid until the end of the promotions.
B. How To Trade Your Coins
- Players must accumulate 100 coins in order to get a Php 100 discount coupon on their Giga Fries purchase.
- Players must visit a participating store and present their gadget to the Potato Corner (PC) crew.
- PC Crew will validate the redemption via logging-in and keying in their unique store code. Players are not allowed to log-in and key in the unique store code by themselves.
- Once successful, PC Crew will record the unique reference code number for the Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries that will reflect in the confirmation page.
- After validation and recording, player will pay the remaining balance of Php 79 for their Giga Fries order.
- PC Crew will proceed to take and prepare the player’s Giga Fries order accordingly.
- Player is expected to line up accordingly and wait for their order as per usual.
- Players are allowed to redeem their Php 100 discount coupon for Giga Fries once per redemption day per device.
- Redemptions are only allowed every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 12:00NN to 3:00PM at participating Potato Corner stores.
C. How To Earn More Game Lives
- Players are given five game lives to play the Potato Corner Craze Game. 1 life equates to 1 game.
- Game lives will be replenished every 15 minutes.
C. Participating PC Craze Stores
The list below are the only stores that will accept Potato Corner Craze redemptions:
|BHS Central Plaza||Taguig|
|Cherry Foodarama Shaw||Mandaluyong|
|Circuit Mall Level 4||Makati|
|Lucky China Town Cinema||Manila|
|Robinsons Las Piñas||Las Piñas|
|Robinsons Magnolia||Quezon City|
|Shangrila Plaza – Edsa Shaw||Mandaluyong|
|SM Center Angono||Angono|
|SM Fairview Annex||Quezon City|
|SM Grace Mall||Taguig|
|SM Jazz Mall||Makati|
|SM Light Mall||Mandaluyong|
|SM Manila Cinema||Manila|
|SM North Bridgeway||Quezon City|
|SM North Sky Garden||Quezon City|
|SM San Mateo Cinema||Rizal|
|Trinoma Mall Acitivity Center||Quezon City|
Information We Collect
Information You Provide
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, via our social media pages or through one of our mobile applications. The types of personal information you may provide to us may include:
- Contact Information (such as name, postal address, email address, mobile or other phone number, and mobile service provider);
- Age and date of birth;
- Username and password;
- Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact;
- Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses); and
- Information provided to us through social media networks or one of our mobile applications when you visit our social media pages or use one of our mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network or in application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
How We Use the Information
We may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Respond to your inquiries
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social network pages or mobile applications
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit this site, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), visit our social media pages or download and use one of our mobile applications, we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, if you use one of our mobile applications, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geolocation data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities within that mobile application. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
For your convenience, our mobile applications may also include functionality that allows you to remain logged in to the application so that you do not have to reenter a password each time you want to access the application. IF YOU CHOOSE TO REMAIN LOGGED IN, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT ANYONE WITH ACCESS TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS AND MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR MOBILE ACCOUNT. For that reason, if you choose to remain logged in to the application on your mobile device, we strongly recommend you enable the Passcode Lock security feature on your mobile device to protect against unauthorized access to and use of your mobile device and your account in the application.
Technologies We Use Cookes, Web Server Logs and Web Beacons
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
Third Party Web Analytics Services
We may use third party web analytics services on this site, our social network pages, or our mobile applications, such as those of Adobe Site Catalyst and/or Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the site.
The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyze your browsing activities on this site. To learn more about web analytics services, and exercise your choice with respect to their collection of information on this site:
- To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
How We Use the Information Collected by Automated Means
We may use the information collected through automated means on this site for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you’ve visited us before or are new to the site, to tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our Terms and Conditions. We also may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal information with:
- Third party service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders and provide web hosting, advertising and marketing services.
- Other third parties with your consent (e.g., some of our Facebook applications may share information collected through those apps with your Facebook friends or other Facebook users).
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
Push Notifications and In-App Alerts and Updates
When you download one of our mobile applications, we may provide you with the option to opt in to receive push notifications from us on your mobile device in connection with that mobile application. These push notifications may include promotional communications regarding our products and services. You may, after downloading the applicable mobile application, opt out of receiving push notifications by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. Opting out of push notifications will not affect other communications you receive from us, such as email communications. You also may receive alerts and updates within our mobile applications regarding our products. To opt out of receiving these alerts and updates, you may uninstall the applicable mobile application from your mobile device.
Your Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us in the manner specified below.
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated in our website and in our social media channels.
Social Networking Application Opt-Out
To remove or delete our social media applications from your social networking account, follow the instructions from the social network:
- Facebook: provided by the Facebook Help Center.
When you use one of our mobile applications, you may be asked for your geo-location via our mobile application. You may choose not to share your geo-location details by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. To decline from sharing your geo-location details, follow the instructions on your mobile device on changing the relevant settings; otherwise, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of some of our products or services.
Reviewing, Updating, and Modifying Personal Information
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission to us or the security of data on your mobile device.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
How to Contact Us